Since opening our doors in February 2007, we have striven to provide developmentally appropriate individual and group learning experiences that encourage creativity, independence, and responsibility. We achieve our mission through learning initiatives that support your child’s social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth.
A brief history can be found on our virtual tour as well!
Specially Designed Programs
Our curriculum and educational programs are designed to be developmentally appropriate for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school-aged children. We tailor our learning objectives to meet the needs of the individual student.
Ongoing Staff Training
To make sure we are giving your child the best care and educational opportunities available, our staff and faculty receive ongoing training, education, and professional development.
We are five-star rated Step Up To Quality facility which is rewarded by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
What Makes Us a Five-Star Rated Step Up To Quality Center?
- We partner with you to develop an educational experience customized around the growth and development of your child.
- The Step Up To Quality program requires administrators and lead teachers to have high education qualifications as well as more than 20 hours of specialized training every two years.
- The program requires that the classroom be more of an individualized experience for each child. To support this we maintain lower staff to child ratios than typical childcare centers.
- We perform a minimum of three student assessments each year to keep you up-to-date on your child’s educational progress.
To find out more about the Step Up To Quality Program visit www.earlychildhoodohio.org/sutq.php
“New Adventure’s participation and rank in the Step Up To Quality program helped me feel confident about the rigor of the early education program. The teachers actively look for opportunities to align the home and school structures for consistency and positive reinforcement.”
– Price Testimonial
“One of the biggest decisions a parent can make is selecting a childcare provider. Finding a Center you are comfortable with and trust with the well-being of your child is a monumental task. The staff at New Adventures has provided our children with a loving and supportive environment the they look forward to attending. The teachers truly care for their students, and this is apparent by the strong attachments that are made. With New Adventures, we didn’t just find a preschool for our children; we found a second home.”
– The Sweeney’s (Chris, Jenn, Parker, and Grayer)
“The infant and wobbler teachers have been a great help in transitioning my daughter from baby food to table food, walking, socialization, and have offered encouragement to us, as parents, whenever we’re worried or hesitant about the next step in her development. We are truly grateful for the work they do and the love they share with our little girl each and every day!”
– Mandie Mahoney