Preparing Today's Children for Tomorrow's Adventures
New Adventures opened its doors in February 2007 with a vision for providing a childcare solution for working parents who wanted quality high-end care without the high-end price tag. With two centers strategically located in Twinsburg and Mantua, Ohio, New Adventures provides parents with easy and convenient drop-off and pick-up access from the borders of Macedonia, Aurora, and Hudson as well as Streetsboro and Hiram, Ohio.
At New Adventures, our mission is to provide developmentally appropriate individual and group learning experiences that encourage creativity, independence, and responsibility. This mission is achieved through learning initiatives that support the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth of a child. This mission aligns with the primary focus drivers of education today in America:
• Classroom atmosphere and design
• Qualified Teachers
• Discipline and Social-Emotional Development
• Balanced Academics
Specially Designed Programs
Our curriculum and educational programs are designed to be developmentally appropriate for infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children. We tailor our learning objectives to meet the needs of the individual student.
Ongoing Staff Training
To make sure we are giving your child the best care and educational opportunities available, our staff and faculty receive ongoing training, education, and professional development.
As highly rated five-star (Twinsburg) and four-star (Mantua) institutions, New Adventures proud to continually exceed health, safety and educational standards required by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
What Makes Us a Step Up To Quality Center?
• We partner with you to develop an educational experience customized around the growth and development of your child.
• The Step Up To Quality program requires administrators and lead teachers to have high education qualifications as well as more than 20 hours of specialized training every two years.
• The program requires that the classroom be more of an individualized experience for each child. To support this we maintain lower staff to child ratios than typical childcare centers.
• We perform a minimum of three student assessments each year to keep you up-to-date on your child’s educational progress.
To find out more about the Step Up To Quality Program visit https://www.earlychildhoodohio.org/sutq.php