New Adventures located in Mantua, OHis a child’s first step in a long, exciting road of education, and we take that responsibility seriously. Since opening our doors in 2007, our professional and certified teachers work to continuously improve efforts to provide our children and families with the highest quality education and care. We believe that our exceptional education gives children the foundation to get ahead start not only in school but for the rest of their lives.
When You Join Our Team of Teachers
- Partner with our families inspiring children to become lifelong learners
- Develop and implement written lesson plans using Creative Curriculum developing self-esteem and social skills.
- Become part of a child’s day by providing a clean, safe environment where a child can play, explore, and learn
- Lead, teach and supervise children in your classroom by building relationships with our children and families.
- Determine a child’s progress by complete ongoing assessments discovering educational and developmental needs
Our Teachers have
- Professional experience in the field of Early Childhood Education
- Associates in Early Childhood Education or a bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred), or a high school diploma
- The passion to be lifelong learners with a desire for professional development and growth
- Clean FBI/BCI background screening
- A fun, supportive work environment
- Tuition Reimbursement and room to grow with the team!
- Discounted childcare
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous paid time off with paid holidays