Our Curriculum & Programs
The New Adventures learning philosophy is centered around developing the whole child with a nurturing approach and positive affirmation fulfillment. To ensure we meet each student right where they are, we conduct developmental screenings as a part of our childcare enrollment process. We conduct a total of three assessments annually to safeguard the KPI that is developed for each lead teacher has your child our student in mind. The assessments are used to create Classroom Action Plans and monthly progress reports are generated as we collaborate to develop our healthy minds. The child’s own personal care is also individualized to their own needs. Lesson plans are developed around a weekly exploration topic, based on the children’s interests, not just a topic out of a box. Activities are developed around specific goals and objectives that your child’s class is working on. Research proves that children learn best when the topic is relevant and interesting to the group of children.
Facts about Creative Curriculum:
1. A scientifically based, student-centered early childhood curriculum.
2. Aligns with the Ohio’s Early Learning and Development Standards for Early Childhood.
3. One of the most widely used and proven early childhood curriculum systems implemented throughout the U.S.
4. Based on the child development and theories of Piaget, Vygotsky, and Erikson.
5. Developmentally appropriate, child-centered, and intellectually stimulating curriculum.
Technology Education & Virtual Learners
At New Adventures, our learning center works to provide proper ergonomics for any educational structure. We tailor fit our learning spaces for virtual learners to be able to withstand the long school hours in a comfortable and stimulating setting.
Creative Art, Large and Fine Motor Activities, Language and Talking Activities, Music and Movement, Social, Emotional &Cognitive Activities and Foreign Language area few of the ancillary activities that are blended within the New Adventures curriculum.