Preschool (3 – 5 Years)
With a focus on kindergarten preparedness, the New Adventures Preschool program offers students a comprehensive educational experience set in an environment ripe for learning. The students participate in circle time activities, story, art, music, gym, and fine motor development.
We introduce students to our Creative Curriculum with developmentally appropriate subjects such as letter recognition, phonic sounds, table manners, and teamwork. This group focuses on individual accomplishments and academic goals. We offer an array of enrichment programs at no additional charge, including Spanish, mathematics, and science.
Once your child enters preschool they are encouraged to attend field trips around the community. Our New Adventures Preschoolers venture out to places such as the Twinsburg Library, The Cleveland Zoo and Patterson Fruit Farm during the fall. We plan other field trips for them throughout the year based on their lessons in the classroom. We also encourage our parents to join us on our field trips to experience the fun and adventures with our Preschool Rooms.
Graduation is an important milestone for all of our Preschool students! New Adventures hosts ours students and their families for a wonderful celebration of their journey through our program, complete with full cap and gown fashion.
You can rest assured your child will make a smooth transition into kindergarten.
Some Developmental Milestones Include:
- Improved language and communication skills
- Social and emotional growth in terms of self-regulation
- Fine and gross motor development
Preschool Daily Schedule
- 6:30 – 8:00am: All Preschool Combined Free Choice/All Centers Opened
- 8:15 – 8:30am: Bathroom/Hand Washing
- 8:30 – 9:00am: Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:30am: Music/Books
- 9:30 – 10:00am: Gross Motor Indoor/Outdoor Play
- 10:00 – 10:15am: Bathroom/Hand Washing
- 10:15 – 10:30am: Morning Circle/Song
- 10:30 – 11:30am: Centers-Free Choice/All Centers Open
- 11:30 – 11:45am: Bathroom/Hand Washing/Prepare for Lunch
- 11:45 – 12:30pm: Lunch/Serve/Clean-Up
- 12:30 – 12:45pm: Bathroom/Hand Washing
- 12:45 – 1:00pm: Language Arts/Story Time –Prepare for Nap
- 1:00 – 3:00pm: Nap
- 3:00 – 3:15pm: Bathroom Break
- 3:15 – 3:30pm: Afternoon Snack
- 3:30 – 4:00pm: Circle Time
- 4:00 – 4:30pm: Table Toys
- 4:30 – 5:00pm: Gross Motor Indoor/Outdoor
- 5:00 – 6:30pm: All Preschool Combined/Centers Open